In view of the implementation of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”), Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd branded as selamatbercuti.com (“WVSB”) recognize the need to process all personal data obtained in a lawful and appropriate manner. Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd is committed to protecting the personal data supplied by a data subject to ensure compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements in accordance with the Act. This Policy covers the processing of all personal data and sensitive personal data whose use is controlled by Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd.
As a principle, collection, use, or disclosure of the personal data is prohibited for any purpose unless otherwise the approval of the head of the relevant business units and the compliance officer.
1. This Policy is applicable to all employees of Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd. For the purposes of this Policy, the term “employees” herein refers to all members of Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd, including sales representatives and members of Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd. Failure to comply with this Policy may result in disciplinary action.
2. Any query regarding this Policy may be directed to the compliance officers of Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd at email@example.com
3. In the event of any discrepancy, contradiction, and/or differences between any part of this Policy and that of any current policies adopted by Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd, by the portion of the relevant policy which imposes a higher standard of data protection shall apply and supersede the other.
4. The legal responsibility for compliance with the Act lies with Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd who is the “data user” under the Act and is registered as such with the Personal Data Protection Commission. Compliance with this Policy and the Act is the responsibility of all employees of Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd.
5. During the course of Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd ‘s business and activities, Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd may be required to process information of a data subject, including but not limited to the name of the individual, address, phone number and email address. Information identifying in combination with other information even if such information cannot identify such individual on its own. Such infomation may be collected online or offline.
6. The personal data collected by Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd may be used inter alia for the following purpose*:-
*This list is not exhaustive.
7. As and when Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd is required to collect personal data, Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd and its employees must abide by the requirements of this Policy and the Act. In the context of the Act, “processing” is defined to include collecting, recording, holding or storing personal data which includes inter alia NRIC numbers, home address, contact details ect.
8. Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd will be responsible for ensuring that any personal data processed in relation to the Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd ‘s clients and/or another individual is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date. The personal data will be reviewed periodically to warrant that they are up-to-date and to determine whether retention of such personal data is necesary.
9. Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd may only process personal data with the consent of the data subject whom the personal data concerns and/or if the processing of the personal data is for the performance of Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd ‘s duty to which the data subject is a party.
10. Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd requires all employees to be vigilant and exercise reasonable caution when asked to provide any personal data to a third party. In particular, Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd must ensure that personal data is not disclosed either orally or in writing to any unauthorized employee without express prior consent of the compliance officer stated in Paragraph 2 and/or authorized individual as the case may not be among the purposes contemplated in Paragraph 6.
11. However, as and when it is reasonably required, the personal data in the possession of Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd may be only disclosed to the following third parties:-
12. Personal data will not be transferred outside Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd and in particular not a country outside of Malaysia unless:-
13. Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd will ensure that any personal data which is collected, stored and processed, is stored securely and the practical steps are adopted to ensure the following:-
14. When physical files or any forms relating to the data subject are no longer required, they will be shredded or bagged destroyed securely, and the hard drives consisting of those records will be erased off via secure electronic deletion pursuant to such standard procedure by the administration department.
15. Any employee of Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd will not process any personal data belonging to any data subject, whether in softcopy or hardcopy, outside of the premises of Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd unless prior approval is provided by the compliance officer or any authorized person.
16. Personal data obtained should not be kept longer than it is required for its purposes. Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd has an obligation to ensure that the personal data of the data subject are destroyed and/or permanently deleted after a specified period of time. All employees are required to contact the compliance officer and/or any authorized officer should the need to dispose of any personal data arises.
17. Personal and sensitive data will be disposed of by means as listed in Paragraph 14 above. Appropriate measures will and must be taken by Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd to ensure the personal data destroyed are not reconstructed or processed by third party.
18. A data subject has the following rights under the Act:-
19. Any individual who intends to exercise the abovementioned rights shall make a written request to Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd together with the prescribed fee as applicable. Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd shall, subject to exemptions, comply with the request and/or take reasonable steps not later than 21 days from the date of receipt of such request.
Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd branded as selamatbercuti.com (“WVSB”) (“the Company”) values and is committed to the protection of Personal Data. This Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) explains the collection, processing and disclosure of your Personal Data pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act”).
By visiting our website or by interacting with us or by providing Personal Data to us, or otherwise by acknowledging receipt of this Notice, you have read and consent and/or you are deemed to have read and consent to us using, collecting and processing your Personal Data in the manner described in this Notice.
Kindly note that the Company reserves the right to change, amend and/or vary this Notice at any time. You are advised to check this Notice from our website from time to time for amendments or updates.
1. The Company collects your personal data in the course of your dealings with us including:-
2. The Personal Data collected by us may be used for, but not limited to the following purposes:
3. If and when necessary, your Personal Data may be disclosed to the following third parties:
4. The Company may transfer your Personal Data to any of the Wan Vacation Sdn Bhd and/or any third party as set forth in Paragraph 3 above in, including but not limited to European countries, UAE, United Kingdom, United States of America, Asian Countries. In the event that your Personal Data is transferred to a location outside of Malaysia, including those indicated above, the Company shall ensure that confidentiality safeguards have been put in place to ensure your rights to personal data protection remains unaffected.
5. The Personal Data must be accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date. Should you be made aware of any inaccurate, incomplete or misleading Personal Data or where the Personal Data provided to us earlier have become incorrect or out of date, kindly notify us at the contact provided for in paragraph 9.
6. You have the right to request access and correct your Personal Data and to withdraw your consent given to us hereunder. Such request however, may be subject to the requirements in the Act and the Company’s request procedure) and a prescribed fee as applicable.
7. Any Personal Data shall not be kept longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of the Purposes abovementioned in Paragraph 2. We shall undertake to ensure that all Personal Data is destroyed or permanently deleted if it is no longer required for the Purposes for which it was to be processed.